Friday, July 25, 2008

Congratulations Gavin & Mallory!

I know I'm not as fast or as thorough as Gentry, so if you want to see details from the whole day go here, but I figured I would put a few of our favorite pics from the day up as well. Really we just want to say congratulations to Gav and Mal and wish them the best! We love you guys!
What a cute couple!
I think Mallie is pictured-out, that's what 5 hours of sleep does to a 2 year old.
A couple of my favorite ladies!
Handsome pink tie'd devils!
What a great idea!
Signing off until next time.

5 comments:

Wade said...

I hope you got to wear your cute pink & green plaid shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that when you said "until next time" that you meant the next family wedding and not the next wedding for gavin himself... Just wanted some clarification on that one :P

Brandt said...

I meant until the next post, why Kelsey, got some plans for your own wedding coming up soon?

Jason said...

Great pics guys. I thought the candy bar was the hit for sure. It was great to see you, hopefully we won't have to wait as long, between our next visit.

Anonymous said...

Well you see, you're signing their wedding book as you say that so can you see why i might have been a little confused? And unless Joel magically appears and asks me to marry him, no wedding plans for me.