Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend With The Crawfords

This weekend we went to Salt Lake and got to see Brandt's sister Gen. She had knee surgery on June 16th and will be on crutches for 4 weeks. Gen is so sweet, even though she is in pain and has a hard time getting around (which is really hard when you have an adorable 2 year old running around everywhere) she still has a smile on her face! She amazes me.
This is going to be my new sister-in-law! Mallory is marrying Brandt's brother Gavin on July 19th. I had a fun time at her bridal shower. Yes, we are going to have 2 Mallorys and 1 Valerie. Maybe I will name my first born daughter Valerie just to add to the confusion.
Little Mallory (my niece) is so cute. I wish that we could see her more often. 
A tradition that we started last year and hopefully will continue each summer with the Crawfords is going to a drive in movie. I think Shah specifically asked me to put this picture on my blog. So this one's for you Shah.

5 comments:

Shah said...

Ohh, so that's how it went down hu.... I think I specifically said "I sure hope this isn't the picture that is going on the blog". Remember, I don't get upset, I get even... oh and by the way, I think my blog has a few more readers than yours does..... This could get ugly.

The Smith said...

Nice to meet you Shah. We've only heard your name up until now. So nice that we'll finally be able to 'put a name to a face':) Good luck with the impending war Val:)

PS- Glad you guys had a good weekend, but Val I needed you this morning. I needed my first-ever fashion advice and you were no where to be found. It was nearly heart breaking:)

Valerie said...

Oh I am so sorry Jessie. You know I am always down for fashion advice. Forgive me for not being there:( I'll be there for you next time. Oh and Shah, you are all talk.

Shah said...

Val, them are fighting words... I'm going to get my cousins and.....

Sally said...

I was hopeing to see some colorful toe nails done by Brant! Or has that tradition ended?