Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 5th Aniversary! I LOVE YOU BABE!

June 12, 2008
This is the B&B where we stayed on Thursday night after the Cheescake Factory.
Here is my hot wife!
The gift basket that was in our room when we got there.
Wake up the bubbley, the Martinelli's Bubbley that is.
Val loved the robes. (I hope she didn't keep 'em)
That's a big tub!
What a view from the room.
$10 bucks says I win.
What's the fire code in buildings built before 1900???
Val's favorite part, and not just because she didn't have to cook it.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, Looks so nice! You guys are so lucky! Congrats on your anniversary! 5 years is a big deal but I can't believe it has been that long!

Gentry said...

Wow, where has the time gone! Looks like a blast! We sure love you guys! Happy Anniversary.

Jessi said...

Yep, that the B&B I thought you were talking about. I love it there! So glad you guys had a great time:)

Anonymous said...

G'd up from the feet up in those robes.