Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Hog



Well, here's my new ride. I traded the van for it straight up, and yes I do get 100 miles to the gallon on this thing, at least! Just kidding, I didn't trade anything for it. It was my boss's husband's and he couldn't get it to run. He didn't have time to mess with it so he gave it to me. After a new battery and a new fuel line it fired right up, and the best part is that it has an alarm and remote start. My car doesn't even have that! It's fun to cruise around the neighborhood on, but you probably won't see me buzzing around town too much on it since it tops out at about 30 mph going straight down hill. Oh well, it's pretty fun anyway, and for free I sure can't complain about my new toy!

4 comments:

Gentry said...

Oh, I love it! That picture is totally you!! HAHA! You'll have to bring it down so we can all take a ride!

Shah said...

Getcha motor runnin..... That's awesome bro!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandty,
As your mother, the first thing I noticed is that you don't have a helmet on. I'm pretty sure that it was just out of view. Right? You be safe on that hog. You know your track record with dangerous objects. At least it didn't come with knives on it or anything else sharpe. Love you son! Tell Val hi and love her too!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

"Buy me. Buy me. Buy me." That's the only thing I can think about when I look at these pictures.