Sunday, April 27, 2008

School Highlights

In my Applied Behavior Analysis class we did a behavior change project where we had to create and present a display explaining our intervention and the results.



Out of 40 people in the special education program that displayed a poster, I won the “Best Visual Poster Presentation Award” and some extra credit points for winning! I am sure that the decision was tough for the judges, because there where many other cute posters to choose from.

Here are all my classmates in the Special Ed. Severe program!



I am just pointing like a nerd at my name on the Deans List for having an overall GPA of a 3.5 or higher. I can’t believe that I only have one more semester left of school! Time has really flown by.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Good Job Val. I am so proud of you. You are so smart and obviousely asthetically talented.

Shah said...

That looks like one serious science fair project! I thought they ended in the 5th grade!? It does look good, I can see why you won!

Kjerstin said...

Good Job. And there was NO CONTEST for the winner of the poster session. You guys blew us out of the water! Yay for the end of the semester! See you around, miss you already!

WinnFamily said...

Hi Valerie and Brandt! Good to see you guys on here since we hardly do in person!