Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Wish




So it was Brandt’s Birthday yesterday and I did a few things to try to make it special for him since we weren’t able to spend as much time together as we would have liked to. Brandt had to work all day and I had a night class that night. Don’t think that I am naturally this creative. I got the idea to decorate his car from my very creative sister. Thanks Gentry!



Have you ever wondered what 80 bottles of Gatorade looks like? Well I hope this answers you question. It was Brandt’s Birthday wish come true!

5 comments:

Gentry said...

What a fun Birthday! Wow, that is A LOT of Gatorade! So I'm curious, why 80 bottles? Hope you had a Happy Birthday Brandty!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Yeah, why the 80 bottles? All I have to say is that would make my husband jealous. He is a Gatoradaholic.

Unknown said...

That is halarious that he wanted 80 bottles of gatorade! I love looking at your blog. Hey I was wondering if you could e-mail me your home address. Thanks so much
Ashley Kasteler Cottle
Ashley2882@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Wow Brandty, I almost didn't recognize you without your beard!!!! I hope you had a good birthday!

Gavin and Mallory said...

Happy 80th birthday... I guess. I'm a little confused, but oh well. Keep it Gangster this year, you old fart.

G-Unit