Friday, June 18, 2010

Arizona!

Ok, so I know that this was a long time ago, but let's just face it, I am so behind! For Thanksgiving we went to my parent's house in AZ. I loved eating and reading on their back patio. I would LOVE to make this a permanent tradition for Thanksgiving!


After we completely filled up our bellies and let it settle, we went on a hike and watched the sunset. It felt so good to do something active after eating so much!



I think palm trees are BEAUTIFUL! I wish that we could have them in Utah. But then that would mean that we would have to be hot all year round. NO THANK YOU then. I would prefer just visiting palm trees! See you again this coming November, I'm crossing my fingers!


The next day we all went to a ghost town where I attempted to take family photos of my sister and her husband and boys. With a lot of Kristina's help I was able to get a few good ones in. I should probably post some of those pictures. Well that will give you something to look forward to for later! This is me and my brother eating some ice cream.

1 comment:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

I just LOVE your family. I feel like you all are a part of my family. :)

I miss your mom. Please tell her I say hello next time you speak to her.

I love the picture of everyone sitting on the side of the rock watching the sunset.....what a great family adventure and maybe a new family tradition.

((HUGS))