Wednesday, August 06, 2008

25 Years Old!!!


It was my 25th Birthday on Monday! Some of my favorite things about my birthday were: Spending time with Brandt and our friends, having 2 parties (one on Monday and the other on Tuesday), and being blessed with awesome friends that made me a cake and put sprinklers on it. Some of my favorite gifts were: a cute pink and green apron that says, “Born to shop, forced to cook!” (Thanks Jessie and Sean, you guys know me so well) the only problem is that it is so cute that I don’t want to wear it and get it dirty, the movie “My Fair Lady”, and a gray purse! Thank you to all my family who called to wish me a Happy Birthday. That really helps make the day extra special!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what she said!

Sara said...

Happy belated birthday!

The Smith said...

I feel now that we have experienced the sparkler cake we will never be able to go back to plane ol' candles:) It was a fun birthday for sure, thanks for letting us be a part of it!