Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fact: Most real ghosts find Halloween offensive!

Well I really "Schruted" it this year! Val and I have had a fun time this halloween despite work and school. As you can see we carved a pumpkin (for 2 hours) and Val even roasted the seeds which turned out delicious! We've had 8 kids come trick-or-treating and with the night coming to a close I don't think we will have many more, so if the number on the bag was right and my math skills are still sharp we will have about 92 pieces of Gummi Monster Body Parts to finish off. That's okay with me though since Val wouldn't let me go out trick-or-treating this year. Hope everyone had a good Halloween also, and remember less than 2 months to do your Christmas shopping.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you put my traced witches cauldren to shame!!! That's amazing Brandty!!!!
-Kelsey

Shah said...

That's Amazazing! We still have a bunch of candy left also. Reminds me. I have that "Fancy Feast" song stuck in my head still. Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast!"

Anonymous said...

Brandty,
You make a mom proud. I can't believe it. I showed this to Trenton, who is a huge office fan, and he was amazed and impressed. You have to be able to use your skills for your good somehow.
Love you!
Mom

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Holy cow! That is the most amazing pumpkin I have ever seen.

Gentry said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! You are stinkin amazing Brandty! I'm jealous, I think the talent passed by me and went to you! Oh and you got the straight teeth and the 20/20 vision too. Not fair! HAHA! Love ya--Gen

Anonymous said...

how many shrute bucks is that thing worth?