Monday, November 07, 2005

One week left??? We'll see.








It took years for anything to happen at all, but once the ball started rolling it only picked up speed and now it's out of control. I seems like just yesterday we were waiting for a hole to be dug and now mom and dad are literally days away from the final walk-through and the big move. Greg says the end of the week, but they may need the crew from Extreme Makeover Home Edition to pull that one off. Either way though it is getting very close. Obviously this means that these pictures are a little out-of-date but they are the best I have since I only get down to West Jordan a couple times a month if I'm lucky. At least they will give you an idea of the progress and more currents ones will be posted in days to come.

3 comments:

Shah said...

We were down there yesterday, err last night. We got the flashlight tour. Countertops are in and it looks great (by flashlight at least) We should be moving any time. (I say "WE" because it will be Brandt and Shah moving!)

Anonymous said...

have fun moving! hahahaha
love, gavin

Shah said...

Real funny chump.... I left my personal comment to you this morning. Remember we are saving the heavy stuff for you Gavin. That reminds me, what size work gloves do you wear? HA HA